Mantis Q40 braille display
The first–of–its–kind integrated keyboard and refreshable braille display
The Mantis Q40 is the first-ever Bluetooth® QWERTY keyboard and 40-cell refreshable braille display that you can pair with your screen reader or smartphone or simply use as a standalone device. Either way, you have braille at your fingertips, every time.
Contact us at
The Mantis Q40 is a complete all-in-one, laptop-sized QWERTY keyboard with a built-in, refreshable 40-cell braille display that you can pair with your screen reader or smartphone via Bluetooth and USB connections.
As you tap the keys on the laptop-sized Mantis, the refreshable braille line under the keyboard delivers braille reinforcement to your chosen screen reader simultaneously. The product is slim, lightweight and fits easily into a laptop sleeve. On the go, the built-in memory and Editor application allow you to turn it into a standalone braille reader and notebook. Once connected, access online libraries to upload your favorite books.
With the Mantis Q40, you no longer have to choose between a keyboard and a braille device. It's a truly innovative tool that makes it easier for you to get involved and get things done.
- Qwerty keyboard with 40 cells braille display
- Connects to 5 Bluetooth devices and 1 USB device simultaneously
- Onboard applications to be productive like Daisy book reader
- Compatible with several file formats including doc, docx, txt, brf, brl pdf and more
- Access to online participating libraries including Bookshare
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Over 250 Onboard language braille tables
Weight & Dimensions
- Device weight: 950 g (2.1 lbs)
- Device dimensions (w x d x h): 290 x 170 x 20 mm / 11.4’’ x 6.69’’ x 0.78‘’
- Removable battery